Atlanta Arbitration Representation
Arbitration can be a very effective means for resolving disputes outside the courtroom. However, it is very important to have a skilled attorney familiar with the process on your side. For example, there are a number of questions that should be answered as your case progresses, with sound decisions made based on the answers. These include:
- Does your contract or agreement require arbitration?
- In what state will the arbitration take place?
- Is the arbitration binding or non-binding?
- How many arbitrators are on the panel that will make a decision about your case?
- Are the arbitrators judges, attorneys, laypersons, or a combination of all three?
- Has the court ordered arbitration?
- What are the chances of success or a positive result if the arbitration does not happen?
Attorney K.P. Reddy is well-versed in all types of Alternative Dispute Resolution, including arbitration and matters decided by administrative law judges. Over a 25 year career, he has worked as an attorney for the State of Georgia, as well for private companies and individuals.
Contact an experienced arbitration attorney today to discuss your case
If you are involved in pending litigation that is going to arbitration, or if you foresee that you will be forced to arbitrate your dispute, contact The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. today. Our skilled legal team will evaluate your unique situation, and create a plan to resolve your issue in the best way possible. Your initial phone consultation is free and can be scheduled by calling (678) 629-3246 or by email.