Atlanta Employment & Business Law Attorney
For the past 25 years, attorney K.P. Reddy has successfully represented individuals, businesses, and government entities in a broad spectrum of legal matters. His areas of practice include employment and labor law, business litigation, mediation and arbitration, and corporate transactions and counseling. His clients' successes in and out of the courtroom are the result of K.P.’s:
- Understanding and recognition that each client's situation is unique, and that the outcome will often permanently affect their lives and businesses.
- Commitment to work tenaciously on each client's issue to obtain the best result available under the law.
What Clients Say About The Reddy Law Firm, P.C.
"K.P. represented me on a complex employment-related legal matter a couple of years ago. He amazed me with his in-depth knowledge of legal issues and his ability to create an all-encompassing strategy which resulted in a stunning victory for me in the end." — R.D.
"I was very nervous in searching for an attorney. I left a message for Mr. Reddyand he returned my call five minutes later. He immediately put me at ease. I could tell he was sincerely interested in me and my case. And in the months of working with him, I could tell he had my personal best interest at heart. I found him to be sincere, ethical and thorough. I would recommend Mr. Reddy with no hesitation. I will always be indebted to him for the way he took care of me and for the successful conclusion of my case." — M.N.
Experienced Legal Representation Across Georgia
Positive outcomes in the legal arena require the most skilled attorneys. This is especially true in matters involving employment relationships and business contracts. The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. represents clients already in litigation, as well as those seeking to prevent disputes and drawn-out legal battles. Types of matters the firm handles include:
- Discrimination (Age, Race, Disability, Pregnancy, and National Origin)
- Wage & Hour (Overtime and Minimum Wage Violations)
- Sexual Harassment
- Employment Contracts (Non-competes, Restrictive Covenants, Trade Secrets)
- Business Litigation (Breach of Contract, Partnership Disputes)
- Corporate Transactions (Incorporation, Dissolution, Policy Manuals)
- Business Counseling
Contact The Reddy Law Firm, P.C.
If you are in need of experienced legal representation for yourself or your business, contact our experienced legal Team today at (678) 629-3246 or email@example.com. We represent clients across Georgia, including Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Decatur, and Suwanee.