Suwanee Employment & Business Law Attorney
Georgia counsel offers effective advocacy for employers and employees
For more than 30 years, attorney K.P. Reddy has successfully represented individuals, businesses, and government entities in a broad spectrum of legal matters. Clients rely on The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. for reliable advice and staunch advocacy in business litigation, mediation and arbitration, corporate transactions, business counseling and employment and labor law, including LGBT rights in the workplace.
His clients’ successes in and out of the courtroom are the result of K.P.’s:
- Understanding and recognition that each client’s situation is unique, and that the outcome will often permanently affect their lives and businesses.
- Commitment to work tenaciously on each client’s issue to obtain the best result available under the law.
What clients say about the Reddy Law Firm, P.C.
“K.P. represented me on a complex employment-related legal matter a couple of years ago. He amazed me with his in-depth knowledge of legal issues and his ability to create an all-encompassing strategy which resulted in a stunning victory for me in the end.” — R.D.
“I was very nervous in searching for an attorney. I left a message for Mr. Reddy and he returned my call five minutes later. He immediately put me at ease. I could tell he was sincerely interested in me and my case. And in the months of working with him, I could tell he had my personal best interest at heart. I found him to be sincere, ethical and thorough. I would recommend Mr. Reddy with no hesitation. I will always be indebted to him for the way he took care of me and for the successful conclusion of my case.” — M.N.
Experienced legal representation across Georgia
Positive outcomes in the legal arena require skilled attorneys. This is especially true in matters involving employment relationships and business contracts. The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. represents clients already in litigation, as well as those seeking to prevent disputes and drawn-out legal battles. Types of matters the firm handles include:
- Discrimination — Federal law prohibits workplace discrimination based on an employee’s age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex or pregnancy. A recent Supreme Court ruling applies the law to LGBT discrimination. K.P. is prepared to provide representation in cases concerning any protected category of worker.
- Wage and hour — K.P. advises employers and workers on matters related to overtime and minimum wage law violations. This includes representing wronged employees and advising employers on wage & hour best practices.
- Wrongful termination — Employers generally have the right to dismiss any worker without cause. However, they cannot terminate an employee for a discriminatory reason or as punishment for exercising a protected right. K.P. provides advice and representation in wrongful termination disputes, including LGBT wrongful termination.
- Sexual harassment — Workers have a right to be free from sexual pressure from superiors and from sexually hostile environments. K.P. provides advice and representation for parties on both sides of this issue.
- Employment contracts — K.P. negotiates, drafts and reviews employment contracts on behalf of companies and executive level employees. He also helps resolve disputes over contract terms, such as non-compete clauses, restrictive covenants and trade secret confidences.
- Business litigation — K.P. represents companies in business litigation ranging from breach of contract cases to partnership disputes.
- Corporate transactions — K.P. performs due diligence and other review functions essential to safeguarding your company’s participation in business transactions.
- Business counseling — For companies without in-house general counsel, K.P. provides those services, dispensing targeted advice on legal compliance and decision-making.
Whatever business or employment issue you are facing, K.P. will work tirelessly to obtain the best possible results.
Contact The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. in Suwanee to schedule a consultation
The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. provides a wide range of business law and employment law services for clients across Georgia, including Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Decatur and Suwanee. If you need experienced legal representation for yourself or your business, call today at 678-905-5475 or contact the firm online.