K.P. Reddy is nationally recognized as an experienced attorney with the ability to produce superior results for his clients. He is AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a designation that represents the very highest levels of ability and ethics in the practice of law. K.P. has been named to the list of Georgia's Legal Elite as well as Super Lawyers, and is also rated 10.0/10.0 Superb by AVVO, one of the leading attorney rating services.
K.P. brings a powerful combination of education, personal commitment, and hands-on experience to each client’s matter. After earning his law degree from Emory University in 1989, he spent 7 years as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia. During that time, K.P. represented the state in complex employment litigation, constitutional issues, and human resources policy. Since entering private practice in Atlanta in 1996, he has used his experience and unmatched work ethic to provide effective representation to individuals and businesses across the State.
K.P. lives in Duluth, Georgia with his wife and two children. He is an avid outdoorsman and tennis player, and enjoys watching his children in extracurricular activities at Greater Atlanta Christian School.
- Georgia, 1989
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyer
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine
- 10.0/10.0 Superb Rated, AVVO
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Emory University, B.A., 1986
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- The Extraterritorial Application of the U.S. Antitrust Laws, Emory International Law Review, 1989
- Birmingham, AL