Atlanta Discrimination Lawyer Representing Clients Across Georgia
It’s very unpleasant to feel that you were fired, or passed-over for a promotion or new job, because of something other than your qualifications. And in some cases, it’s against the law for an employer to do so. With over 25 years of experience in discrimination cases, K.P. Reddy is known as the go-to lawyer for clients in need of excellent legal representation for employment-related matters. He has a proven track record of results in all types of discrimination cases, including those involving age, gender, ethnicity, pregnancy, disability and race.
Types of Discrimination Lawsuits
Discrimination can result from almost any prejudice or bias, and affects employees at all levels of organizations. The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. has successfully represented clients in nearly every type of employment law matter, including discrimination cases involving:
- Gender -- Gender discrimination is one of the most common forms of workplace discrimination. The law has safeguards in place to protect against unfair practices such as unequal compensation and biased hiring.
- Pregnancy -- Pregnancy discrimination is becoming more and more prevalent in today's workplace. Your pregnancy should not impact your chances of getting and keeping a job, and the law provides protection to expectant mothers.
- Nationality and Ethnicity -- A person's ethnicity is determined by his/her religious, linguistic and racial background. Nationality and ethnic discrimination, including discrimination based on race, religion, language, and national origin can have serious and long-lasting emotional and financial consequences.
- Age -- Age discrimination cases are governed by strict regulations designed to protect individuals from biased employment practices related to their age and years of service.
- Disability -- The Americans with Disabilities Act protects employees against disability discrimination, which encompassing both physical and mental disabilities, and the requirement to provide reasonable accommodation.
- Race -- Racial discrimination has been an ongoing struggle for hundreds of years in society and the workplace, and includes treating someone unfavorably because of their appearance or physical characteristics.
Determine Whether You Have a Case for Discrimination
If you or a loved one has been the victim of workplace discrimination, contact The Reddy Law Firm, P.C. today to discuss your situation. We represent clients across the State of Georgia, including Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Suwanee, and Decatur, and offer a free phone consultation to determine if you have a cause of action. To speak with an experienced employment lawyer, call (678) 629-3246 or email us.